Senior Operation Manager, Shopping Mall in China
Leading HK Property Developer
Managing the operation of the shopping mall
About Our Client
Our client is a HK leading property developer.
- Responsible for a full range of center operation matters to ensure the highest operating standards and services are maintained
- Include but not limited to the daily operations management of the complex, technical and facility management planning, tendering and contractor handling, relationship building with local authorities and tenants as well as ensuring compliance with PRC legislations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in property or facility management with at least 10 years' experience of PRC real estate management, preferably in shopping mall field.
- Possess strong leadership and organization skills, good connections with PRC authorities and sound knowledge of PRC legislations/practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both Chinese (including Putonghua) and English.
What's on Offer