- Leading Laboratory
- Business expansion
About Our Client
My client is a leading lab testing company with most advanced facilities and equipment in Hong Kong. With their aggressive expansion plan, they are in need of senior medical technologist to join their team.
- Manage, lead and coordinate laboratory team to deliver accurate test results
Set up, monitor and optimise laboratory operational & technical SOP and training plan periodically to ensure good laboratory practices are being executed
Handle laboratory-related compliance and administrative paperwork such as for HOKLAS accreditation, warranty contract and government compliance requirements
Design and carry out biotechnological and clinical experiments
- Investigate and propose solution upon identification of any abnormal test results
- Manage lab inventories and stock level so to ensure storage facilities are compliant with respective legal policies
- QC experiment data and results published by laboratory and minimise potential inaccuracy caused by poor or inconsistent techniques
- Provide technical insights and collaborate with other internal stakeholders such as R&D, Sales & Marketing on project feasibility, in-house product & innovation development and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognized Bachelor degree in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent Science Degree
- Master degree holder is highly preferred
- Part I/II Registered Medical Laboratory Technologist with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the HKMLT Board
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, writing and speaking. Mandarin a plus.
- Experience in processing of clinical laboratory testing highly preferred
- Able to work in a sizable team with excellent leadership skills
- 10+ years of experience working in medical laboratory with 4+ years at a supervising role
What's on Offer
Permanent position with attractive bonus scheme in place
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits