Senior Marketing Manager - Luxury Jewellery
International luxury jeweller
Excellent Greater China exposure
About Our Client
An international jeweller specialised in fine jewellery is currently looking for a passionate and dynamic talent to join their marketing team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you are responsible for the marketing related activities for Greater China market:
- Manage Greater China market inline with the brand's guideline
- Be accountable for developing and executing holistic marketing calendar, planning and budgeting
- work closely with agencies in PR, events and media buy
- Develop CRM activity and program
- Coordinate with HQ to drive local initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have solid experience in marketing for China market but not limited to jewellery or watches industry.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 8 years of marketing experience in sizeable MNC
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international brand. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.