Senior Marketing Director
Great opportunity to jion a pretigious global brand
Cover the overall marketing strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international exhibitions group. They help match customers with the right solution. Their events enable customers to learn about a market, source products and complete transactions, generating billions of dollars of revenues for the economic development of local markets and national economies around the world.
- Enhance RSE corporate branding and communication by ensuring consistent branding across all RSE events and touch points with customers.
- Implement and share marketing best practices including marketing new media, digital marketing and match making.
- Work with the respective project directors/managers in shaping up marketing strategy that based on exhibitor/visitor data analytic and insights.
- Act as catalyst to implement marketing minimum standards and work out the improvement plan with show team.
- Plan and Conduct a tailor-made full-year marketing training for all marketing staff.
- Support project teams by working with International Sales Group closely by providing high-quality international marketing collateral and resolve all outstanding issues promptly.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years of experience in the exhibition and service industry preferred
- Strong knowledge about international network and association will be ideal
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Marketing savvy with international experience
- Good Time management, resource management & project management skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, able to multi-task with shifting priorities
- Good command of English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package;
- Well established career programme.