Senior Market Analyst - Global Provider of Market Intelligence
Premier Global Provider of Market Intelligence
Regional Exposure in Market Coverage
About Our Client
Our client is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. The company helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. Over 10,000 analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For more than 50 years, our client has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. The insightful businesses provide industry-focused advice for IT buyers in the Financial, Government, Health, Manufacturing and etc. With their continued growth in business, they are now actively seeking for a Senior Market Analyst/Market Analyst to join their company!
- Develop and manage data modelling methodology/techniques as part of the tracker processes
- Establish resources requirement, assemble the necessary input and compiling tools, as well as conduct training on tools and database features
- Monitor the progress, regulate the policies and timelines, and develop quality control process
- Coordinate data reconciliation activities, integrate various data sources, and support client delivery process
- Contribute to relevant custom data projects, work extensively with other analysts, worldwide and regions included
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years job experience in a market research firm, or a market intelligence division of a software manufacturer or developer
- Project management - possessed with a strong understanding of task management and a good grasp of research methodologies, the person should be able to drive very time-sensitive projects from start to finish, ensuring smooth process all the way to delivering quality products to clients.
- Numerically-inclined - one that is resourceful in data-modelling techniques, experienced in data process mapping, has a penchant for heavy data-crunching activities (quality control), and can clearly link up all data sources cohesively and seamlessly.
- Database and spreadsheet expert - one that is competent and adept in utilizing skills such as advanced Excel, PowerBI, Python, and Tableau software, to handle complex tasks requiring macro and query development, data compilation and manipulation.
- Proficiency in written and verbal Cantonese and English, Mandarin
- Less experienced analysts will be considered as Market Analyst
What's on Offer
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Allowance