Senior Manager - Supply Chain, Business Process Improvement
Massive growing potential
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading manufacturer serving the biggest brands in the global market. Due to their massive expansion in recent years, they are looking for a seasoned senior manager / director to join their management team and bring the company to the next level.
- In-depth understanding of company structure and day to day operations, act as a bridge between departments
Identify operational (system and non-system) strategy and goals to increase efficiency and running of business, high risk areas and provide solutions
Familiar with finance, HR and basic software set up and logic
Coordinate with departments and facilitate decision
System workflow, software implementation and automation process (HRIS, SAP, OA, OTRS, SRM)
Coordinate with IT team on business / data logic and software implementation
Standardize departmental workflow and operations on a macro level
Establish company short term and long term operational strategy and report to board of Directors
Familiar to costing / accounting concepts
Candidate with Engineering / production background is a big plus
Custom and logistic experience is also an advantage
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in business management, operations management or engineering. An M.B.A. or other advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- 15 years+ experience working in sizeable manufacturing environment
- Significant project management experience, including development of cross-site, long-term projects and work plans and use of project management systems and technology
- Demonstrate planning, project management, problem solving techniques and analytical skills
- Able to partner and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading company that offers an attractive salary and benefits