Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs - US listed company
Leading MNC in Pharmaceutical
Competitive salary and package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in pharmaceutical industry listed in U.S with full range of well-known health care product such as vaccines and oral medicine. Their vision is to bring new hope to patients by developing and inventing innovative and breakthrough medicines.
- Manage the RA team for the end to end registration and the corresponding planning.
- Liaise with supporting parties for new product filings
- Confirm local intention of product, SKU, labelling, etc.
- Establish risk management plan with other department such as safety and medical affairs.
- Manage and in charge of the whole submission process.
- Ensure artwork and labels are in compliance and up to date.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in medical or pharmaceutical sciences, life science or related disciplines
- 7 years + experience in regulatory affairs, research and development or quality assurance/compliance in medical field
- 3 years + experience in managerial grade
- Experience in project management
What's on Offer
- highly lucrative remuneration package
- Stable career