Senior Manager, Public Communication
Focus on Event Management, CSR and Media
Team of 3 marketing professional
About Our Client
A leading Chinese Investment house with the focus on Asset Management, Private Equity and Securities is looking for a Senior Manager, Public Communication candidate with experience in Event Management, CSR and Media to join their team in Hong Kong
* Assist in developing effective corporate communications strategies and plans to achieve company's objectives and enhance its brand propositions;
* Lead and execute public relations programs to generate awareness and positive media coverage on products and services;
* Develop corporate social responsibility strategies and execute related initiatives;
* Cultivate strategic relationships with media, business partners, non-governmental organisations, and other key stakeholders;
* Monitor media coverage and strategically handle media enquiries;
The Successful Applicant
* Degree holder or above, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines;
* Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with sizeable organisations,
* Relevant public relations/marketing experience gained from financial institutions, MNCs or public utility companies would be an advantage.
* Strong in event management;
* Able to work well in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace;
* Good command in both written and verbal English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
What's on Offer
A excellent opportunity to join an well established platform with rich history in Hong Kong.