Senior Manager, PR & Corporate Communications
Public Relations (PR) & Communications
Logistics & Technology Company
About Our Client
An innovative logistics company. A preferred brand for B2B and B2C customers.
- Plan local PR and Communications strategies to effectively propagate the company's story line to the general public
- Execute PR activities while maintaining consistency with the corporate brand and long-term PR plans
- Handle media inquiries, identify potential PR crisis, and provide solutions
- Perform daily Communications activities with the support of two teammates
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidate should have prior PR and Communications experiences (8-10 years) in a logistics or transportation company. Specifically, this company is looking for abilities to execute corporate branding strategies and PR plans through strong relationship with local media. Experiences in crisis management in essential. The qualified candidate must be able to identify potential threats (i.e. negative media coverage) and provide explanations and solutions to the media and the public. Good command of written Chinese and English and spoken Cantonese and English are required.
What's on Offer
- Leadership and people management role
- Recession-proof business model (the company's service is in high demand in the midst of economic downturn)
- Competitive salary package and pragmatic team culture