Senior Manager - Landscape Architecture
Prestigious Property Developer
Great Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned and highly successful property developer specializing in high-end and lifestyle retail projects. Due to development expansion plan, they would like to hire an experienced Landscape Architect to join their team and grow their landscape projects.
- Leading, Training, developing, and supervising staff during the various phases of the project
- Ensuring correct coordinates (from the most recent and correct, approved drawings) and setout for irrigation, trees, palms, the excavation of the holes and the back filling with correct growing
- Setout of plant bed mowing edges
- Site setup and conducting all landscape works during the construction and development of the project, installation according to design layout and climatic conditions
- Liaise with all relevant subcontractors to ensure correct site procedures
- Meeting deadlines linked to planning schedule and according to Budget
- Measurement to draw up correct as-built drawings for final hand over to relative departments.
- Cultivating a plants nursery plan to supply the project
- Developing processes and procedures
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will be a degree holder in Landscape studies with a minimum of 12 years relevant experience. A proven track record in handling landscape projects in Hong Kong or Asia is required. Proficiency in English is required.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and promising career path are given to selected candidate.