Senior Manager: Customer Service Manager
Newly created role
About Our Client
This is a new position, looking for a senior manager of customer service and order fulfillment. Our client is a world leading manufacturing business with some very recognisable brands supplying a global retailer base. This scope is regional, with a large team focussing on B2B customer service, inventory management and order fulfilment.
Lead customer order management and fulfilment for a business not less than U$1B with a mission to deliver best customer experiences of fulfilment and responsiveness. Be supply chain focal for customers and cross functional teams with scope from customer product selection, qualification, quote, order creation & commit, delivery and complaints.
- Establish robust quotation and data set up processes that align within framework of pre order stage of customer flow plan and supplier manual
- Establish methodologies and tools to lead and project manage customer qualifications of factories, material, packaging and special label
- Develop, establish, enforce standard and systemic sales support and order processes and policies
- Deliver optimum inventory flow plan for customer by order creation, commit to request, ship on time, container consolidation and maximize load, pull in per POS and attainment of revenue
- Coordinate across the business for compliance to customers' routing guides or supplier's manual. Moreover, identify critical points and to minimize penalties
- Initiate and establish processes to drive motivation and ownership of continuous improvement along order to cash cycle to enhance visibility, productivity and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
This is a new role, to manage the full customer service and order fulfilment life cycle process for their retail customer base in APAC.
- Over 10 years' relevant work experience in Hard Toys of Trading/ Buying Office or EMS / FMCG industry, with minimum 5 years' experience in managerial level;
- In-depth understanding of flow plan across marketing segment, retailers, ecommerce and distributors.
- Proven change management, influencing and leadership skill to motivate and encourage continuous improvements culture. Managing a team of 3 direct line managers and circa 45 strong wider team.
What's on Offer
This is a brand new opportunity, looking for someone with strong order fulfilment experience. We are open to profiles from retail backgrounds, managing suppliers, or FMCG or Toys industries with sweeping customer account management experience, covering inventory management and customer service experience, managing large teams.