Senior Manager, Corporate Sustainability
Able to involve in the most iconic civil project
Stable and reputable insitution (client side)
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable semi-public institution that led quite a lot of innovative and massive projects in Hong Kong.
- Develop and execute corporate sustainability and EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety) initiatives and strategies
- Identify potential opportunities or programs which move the organization toward achieving best practices on corporate sustainability
- Develop policies, procedures, guidelines and reports related to corporate sustainability including environmental protection, carbon footprints, etc
- Implement sustainability related activities and programs with different stakeholders
- Oversee corporate ESG reporting and carry out internal and external stakeholders engagements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (environmental engineering, economic, industrial engineering, public policy, environmental science)
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in sustainable development, ESG reporting or environmental related jobs of which 5 years should be in managerial capacity in a sizable organization
- Strong ESH experience in corporate level, having regional experience will be at advantage
- Strong writer and ability to translate complex issues into concise, relevant stories.
- Strong analytical, logic, problem solver and systematic thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English are desired
- Strong and demonstrable project management experience with a skill set in relevant project management tools.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.