Senior Logistics Manager --- Retail Co
Leading brand of the market
Competitive salary with stable working environment
About Our Client
The company is a booming retail company with good reputation in the industry.
- Develop and maintain efficient information flows support business needs.
- Support logistics functions required by other Department on the site.
- Be responsible for the import / export handling process to its best time and cost efficiency. Acting as company's interface point with Customs.
- Ensure efficient handling of customs related data, documents and certificates.
- Actively identify and control risks related to import and export activities.
- Co-work with stakeholders to provide customs operation expertise to contribute to group business growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Well developed interpersonal, team management and influencing skills
- 5 years experience in Supply Chain Customer facing and Logistics role(s) involving hands on warehouse and transport operations
- Good understanding of the dynamics, flows, optimisation and cost benefit opportunities integral in logistics operations
- Management of 3rd party logistics contracts demonstrating professional ways of working with all third parties to ensure that all quality, cost, service and contractual requirements are met
- Good commercial awareness and strong negotiating skills in 3PL and customer facing situations Excellent data handling, analysis and presentation skills
What's on Offer
The company provides competitive salary package and stable working environment.