Senior Legal Counsel - M&A for Global Energy Company
Stable and sizable business
Leader in global new energy
About Our Client
Our client is a long-established business leader in global energy. Due to business expansion internationally, they are seeking a new senior legal counsel who will focus on global M&A projects.
- Report to Head of Legal in Hong Kong
- Work closely with peers in legal team to support and advice on international M&A transactions
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of overseas M&A transactions from end to end
- Retaining / managing / liaising with outside counsel as required
- Projects would cover global locations and both traditional & new energy
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer with 8+ PQE focusing on international M&A transaction.
- Experience at recognized international law firms. Open to lawyers with no in-house experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese, including Mandarin
- Experience in energy sector preferred, but not essential
- Open-minded, proactive, strong legal analytical skills, responsible, team-playing, good communication skills and good business acumen
What's on Offer
A competitive offer in a very stable environment with great business prospect will be offered to the right candidate.