Senior Legal & Compliance Officer - In-house
Hong Kong Island
Legal & Compliance
Good Mandarin Required
About Our Client
Our Client is an international firm of architects and designers in offices across the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
- Review both English and Chinese contracts to ensure commercial compliance
- Identify risks to the Company in relation to contracts
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Prepare fee proposals and tender proposals.
- Coordinate with legal team in preparation of legal documentation
The Successful Applicant
- College degree, preferably law or business degree
- 4 -5 years' experience in working with mainland China.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese essential (reading, writing and speaking)
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional appearance, ability to easily communicate with external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Attractive salary with modern offices for the right candidate.