Senior Leasing Manager - Grade A Office
Newly Created Role
Fluent in Mandarin a must
About Our Client
Our client is a listed Chinese developer with strategic acquisition plans in Hong Kong.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing team in accordance with management policies and standards.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the team.
- Prepares annual rental / leasing business review and budget.
- Liaises with external professional and business partners including agents, solicitors, architects, surveyors, contractors, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary educated in Real Estate, Housing, Surveying or related disciplines
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Grade A commercial office leasing
- Highly familiar with the Hong Kong commercial market
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua a must
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking to fast track their career with an established developer.