Senior IT Manager - CRM / E-Commerce (FMCG Brand)
Report to IT Head
About Our Client
This is a well-known FMCG brand. They have stable business performance and this role will be responsible for being a Team Lead / Project Manager to manage projects and vendors for them. They are keen to have this new person to drive new IT initiatives for them.
- Responsible for the technology innovation in the areas of CRM, eCommerce, services and operation, digital technology, big data analytics and so on
- Manage the business transformation and solution delivery that supports business objectives
- Partner with multi-functional and vendor resources to resolve specific business problems by applying information technology to transform and grow the market leveraging on technology and data
- Oversee the whole IT functions and ensure proper policies and systems are formulated and implemented
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 6-8 years of IT management experience particularly in sizable companies
- Proficient in IT knowledgein CRM or e-commerce
- Outstanding leadership, project, vendor, senior business stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Decent remuneration package will be offered to the right talent!