- Strong in IT Service / Ops
- Hands-on in O365
About Our Client
I have multiple clients looking for IT Service / Ops Manager or Assistant Infra Manager.
My clients are well-established organisation and they are looking for a new talents to manage their operation, infrastructure implementation and integration projects. They are a stable business.
- Enhance user satisfaction
- Lead IT service and operation team
- Work with infra team on support and projects
- Act as the communication bridge between units, headquarter, vendor regarding architecture, users' feedback and project status etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technologies or related discipline
- 8 years or above experience in IT infrastructure and system engineering
- Strong IT infrastructure project management experience, especially around application migration such as O365, TEAMS etc.
- Track record in handling support and projects particularly in O365, M365, TEAMS, network, firewall, routing, antivirus, printer solutions, security etc.
- Candidates with in-house or system integrator background will also be considered
- Energetic with good interpersonal skill, passion in learning new technologies
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Attractive overall remuneration package will be provided!