Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is sizable Hong Kong headquartered company with business operation, factories and retail network over Asia countries, as technical hub and headquarter, Hong Kong IT team provide infrastructure resources to offices in Asia region.
- Work with teammates to handle all-round IT infrastructure duties
- Handle regional infrastructure implementation
- Act as the communication bridge between APAC & headquarter IT team regarding architecture, users' feedback and project status
- Evaluate and research on new technologies, and solutions provided by vendors
- Localise architecture design from headquarter
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Information Technologies or related discipline
- 5 years or above experience in IT infrastructure and system engineering
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud / O365 & Network technologies.
- Wide-range technical experience such as Window server, AD, Linux, VMware, network, etc.
- Candidates with in-house or system integrator background will be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as System Engineer (Minimum 3 years' experience)
- Energetic with good interpersonal skill, passion in learning new technologies
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Guaranteed double pay with bonus
- Regional exposure