Senior IP Paralegal
US law firm
Minimum 7 years of experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent international law firm in Hong Kong with a high-performing IP department, who are looking to expand their practice with this new hire.
Working in a close-knit team and reporting to a reputable Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling IP matters relating to trademark
- Dealing with registrations, applications, objections and prosecution
- Assisting with filing documents to authorities
- Drafting relevant legal research
- Conducting extensive research across multiple jurisdictions
- Assisting with supervising junior paralegals in the team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is required to have a minimum of 5 years experience working as an IP Paralegal in a law firm. The candidate must speak excellent English and fluent Mandarin. They must be able to work under pressure, use initiative and be a team player.
What's on Offer
Attractive benefits and the opportunity for career progression will be offered to the chosen candidate.