Senior Human Resources Manager - Education Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a highly innovative, reputable and leading Hong Kong educational provider with a diverse and international academic student and faculty population.
Reporting directly to the HR Department Head, the selected HR Manager will take a lead role to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage full spectrum of overall Human Resources operations including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations and HR policy review
- To understand HR goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in organizational objectives, productivity and development of HR within the organization
- Responsible for planning, formulating, advising and implementation of relevant Human Resources policies and initiatives, governance and compliance, operations and processes review, as well as reporting and analytics
- Develop and enhance performance assessment system, reward plans and identify top talents for development
- Assist in ad hoc projects as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At least 8 year's all-round Human Resources experience in Government Departments and Education-related organisations or any sizeable and well structured organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
- Well versed in Local employment Ordinance, MPF Scheme Ordinance, HR Practice and Regulations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent reading and writing ability in both Chinese and English, able to review and draft complex HR policies independently
- Assertive team player with proven team leadership experience and ability to engage with challenging stakeholders
What's on Offer
A hands-on and strategic HR leadership position within a highly competitive remuneration package.