Senior HRIS Executive (IPL)
International Business Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international professional services provider with rapid growth plans across Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
The selected Senior HRIS Executive will partner closely with the HR Manager for maintaining the steady state within the current HRIS platform while leading any HR implementation projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the HRIS team through day to day operations
- Partner with vendors to monitor systems and evolve functionalities/modules optimization to ensure high level of satisfaction
- Monitor data input accuracy, integrity and completeness, prepare HR analytical reports
- Deliver timely metrics for leadership and monthly meetings
- Work closely with IT, Payroll and relevant business functions to address immediate system concerns
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service to employee population
- Serve as primary expert to manage HRIS system platform and resolving issues
- Lead all HRIS system implementation projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Hands-on experience managing HRIS solutions
- Good understanding of IT systems (HR context)
- Previous HR work experience and project management experience
- HR systems implementation and support experience within a multinational business environment
- Excellent written, analytical and verbal communication in English and Chinese
- Experienced in relationship-building with strong stakeholder engagement skills
What's on Offer
An exciting project management opportunity within a leading professional firm with attractive salary and benefits package.