Senior HRBP - Leading Fintech
Fantastic career progression
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Fintech business and one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
- The Senior HRBP will manage day-to-day operations in Hong Kong whilst reporting functionally into Beijing.
- Providing strategic advice to the business units Head of HR and partnering to achieve short and long term company objectives and growth
- Advising business heads on all HR matters, including retention, employee engagement and talent.
- Specific skills would be looking at Organisational Design and Development, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Culture Enhancement and Succession Planning
- A large part of the role will be taking part in HR projects and initiatives supporting the Head of HR
- It will be important to liaise with HRBP's across global locations aligning projects, policy and procedure and initiatives to work towards the same growth goals
- Knowledge and or passion in Technology is essential
- Experience in Employee Relations is a plus
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience in Human Resources
- Technology industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Trilingual (Cantonese, Mandarin, English) with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for Fintech, Cryptocurrency, Digital Assets and Blockchain Technology
- The proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
- Regional and global exposure
- Career progression within a leading Fintech brand
- Excellent benefits