Senior HR Manager - Investment Management (Regional)
Strategic Transformation Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top global investment management firms, with a highly reputable international brand name and continued expansion across the Asica Pacific region.
The Senior Human Resources Manager will partner directly with Regional Head of Human Resources to lead the full execution of all Human Resources related matters, with a key focus in supporting the upcoming HR and business transformation agenda for their Hong Kong and regional offices across the Asia Pacific Region. You be responsible for both the strategic direction and management of human resources activities and processes aligned to the business objectives. This position will play a critical, strategic role on the Human function by providing thought leadership and direction to assigned internal client groups regarding the design, execution and measurement of people/talent capability planning and development of the upcoming business transformation needs.
You will work in a highly matrixed and fast paced business environment, which will require excellent stakeholder engagement skills, project management ability combined with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to support the ongoing project management and business transformation needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources Management required. Experience in working within highly reputable financial institutions is highly preferred given the business nature
- Must have experience with designing, development and execution of HR strategies and tactics that support organizational transformation (expericne in pre/post HR M&A would be an advantage)
- Strong consultative, presentation, analytical and business communication skills (oral and written) required
- Ability to visualize and effectively convey a "big picture" view of strategic HR and how it fits with business strategies
- Must be able to exercise sound judgement in evaluating situations and making decisions, be flexible, work with interruptions, work in stressful situations, and shift priorities of work as required
- Must be able to plan and organize work effectively to meet established guidelines
- Must have an excellent understand of Hong Kong regulations and labour law, with a proven ability to handle and manage complex people matters
- Ability to work with close attention to detail and to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Given the urgency and sensitive time-line of the projects, candidates available on short notice will be considered as a priority
What's on Offer
This is a very rare and exciting project focused senior HR opportunity to join one of the top global investment managements firms in a hands-on strategic regional position.