Senior HR Manager / HRBP - Inovation and Technology Company
Market Giant in Inovation and Technology Industry
HR Transformation and Policy Reveiew
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognized market giant in the innovation and high-tech industry, originated from China, with huge fund supporting their business and operation. This organization has already created a lot of noise within the market and is currently rapidly expanding their business within Asia, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Greater China.
Directly reporting to HR Director based in Shenzhen, you will lead the Human Resources Team to act as an internal consultant and business partner to all business development units.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed and to drive new and relevant HR projects and initiatives
- Propose and form efficient HR operation work flow and Benefit and Compensation Structure to create outstanding employer branding
- Support the people strategy in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, compensation & benefits and talent development etc.
- Take the lead to create global recruitment strategy to attract talents around the world to expand the talent pool within Hong Kong Office
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics to meet growing business needs
- Supervise and lead the existing HR personnel team and provide guidance
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics to drive strategic change
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Lead and drive strategic HR projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10+ years of HR Generalist experience with 5 years at managerial level within IT or other high-tech companies
- With exposure in global recruitment and working visa application handling
- With strong understanding of both Hong Kong and China Employment Ordinance and HR best practices
- With excellent communications skills and experience in setting up HR polices and work flow
- Strong leadership experience and proven stakeholder management ability
- Fluent and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Attractive package will be offered to successful candidate to grow with the company, working under a self-managed working environment.