Senior Fund Accountant
Relatively new team
About Our Client
My client carries a strong reputation on the market, especially in Asia for financial technology and delivery for clients. Having a well established structure to guide the new team there is great opportunity to build a long term career within the business.
- Review and preparation of Fund's accounts and records
- Liaising with clients regularly and aiding in client service review meeting
- Reconciliation review prepared by offshore partners, liaising with client and prime brokers to promptly resolve variances
- Assess and review of fund's documentation, pricing policy and operating memorandum
- Proactive approach to developing and growing the existing team to ensure the highest level of service
- Ability to escalate problems and proactively suggest solutions to mitigate risk drawing from experience and practical approach.
- Work along side other members of the Hedge and PE team
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years minimum experience in Fund Accounting
- Experience in hedge funds is very attractive combined with PE would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of NAV calculations
- Analytical mindset with exceptional attention to detail
- Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting
What's on Offer
The is a negotiable package available for the successful candidate as well as a great support network and growth opportunity.