Senior Financial Analyst (up to 50K) - Sizable MNC
More than 20,000 staff in 100 different countries
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable and profitable MNC. It is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of specialized tools and fastening systems for professional users in a variety of trades.
- Prepare financial reports and management reports on regular basis.
- Perform in-depth financial analysis to support business steering, operations and management decisions.
- Support Head of Finance to drive planning processes and long range strategy plan for the organization
- Proficiency in building detailed operational and financial models
- Be a strong business partner to business functions, building and developing solid professional relationships
- Assume key responsibility within business controlling for rolling forecast, reporting, value cockpit charts, implementation of global and regional initiatives
- Participate in Region finance projects and potentially could lead some parts
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5 years of FP&A experience gained in MNCs or sizable companies
- Excellent analytical skills and high proficiency in financial modelling
- Preferably from FMCG background
- Strong business acumen
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company with opportunities to carve-out your career.