Senior Finance Manager- US Listed company reporting
Leading digital asset management firm
NASDAQ listed company experiences required
About Our Client
My client is a blockchain company with business arms in financial services and consulting services. After years of rapid growth, they have set up a digital asset management platform in Hong Kong and US.
- Report to CFO directly to prepare and present financial, statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Oversee closing and financial consolidations
- Involved in the regulatory reporting process establishment for NASDAQ listed company and other regulators
- Drive the analysis and correspondence from local and overseas regulators
- Key personnel in global audit process; develop and implement internal control procedures
- Assist in global taxation planning process
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with at least 10+ years experiences in finance or accounting field
- Experiences with financial statement preparation for US NASDAQ listed companies
- Experts in IFRS and SEC filing requirements
- Experiences with consolidations and knowledge of taxation in HK and global scale
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and be able to interact with senior stakeholders
- Proactive personality, be able to work in an entrepreneur environment with full autonomy
What's on Offer
My client is one of the first ones to obtain the digital asset management license in Hong Kong, and will be listed in stock market soon. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional to join a fast growing fintech platform.