Senior Finance Manager - Real Estate
About Our Client
My client is a growing real estate investment and management company with principle business in Hong Kong including retail shops, commercial buildings, shopping malls, car parks etc.
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial reports, management reports, financial analysis and business information for the Group
- Manage business operation in HK
- Assist in the set up/improvement of internal control/accounting systems of the Group
- Monitor daily bank balance & prepare cash flow statement
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder and qualified member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience including audit and group reporting in real estate related companies
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and investment would be a great advantage
- Able to meet tight timelines, independent, proactive, stable track record, willing to take responsibilities
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.