Senior Finance Manager, FP&A, HK Listed Company 50-60k
Lead your own mini team!
Guranteed career advancement
About Our Client
My client is a well eastablished integrated distributor and dealer in Asia in a wide range of industry involving FMCG, health-care and electronic products.
- Compile monthly management reports, financial analysis and rolling forecast at group level
- Lead your FP&A team, provide guidance and leadership to your subordinates
- Work as a business partner to the business unit, identified issues, collaborate on appropriate resolutions and follow up on implementation
- Coordinate annual budget and quarterly business review
- Produce quality case study and business analysis for management for business insights purposes
- Ad hoc assignments as required (e.g. perform feasibility study on disposals, assist in M&A projects, organise technical training workshops to BU, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
* Degree holder in accounting, finance, business or related disciplines, qualified accountant
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FP&A, in sizeable company
* Strong leadership skills, people management experience is a must
* Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), with very strong English writing skills.
* Strong proficiency in the use of computer software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- Promising and clear career path
- Strong ownership of your FP&A team
- Work for a well known brand name