Senior Director - Asia Treasury
Well established business
About Our Client
My client has a very reputable brand name globally across the insurance space and are looking for the best people to join their growing platform. Originating from North America my client has an international feel with a strong local presence across the region. They promote a balanced working environment and are keen to drive business forward using technology and innovation.
- Proactively drive the bank connectivity setup activities as part of Global Account Payable and Cash Book projects.
- Contribute as Subject Matter Expert on various functions including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Accounting and MIS Reporting
- Work with key stakeholders (Banks and our Vendor) to map the payment instruction file based on the payment file specification and local payment requirements
- Support the project within Asia Treasury Operations to improve business processes and activities (including but not limited to AP and Bank Reconciliation processes and controls) through identifying processes for review and redesign, improve and simplify existing business processes by researching and investigating for optimal solutions
- Work with key stakeholders (mainly Controllers group in Asia) to perform detailed process mapping and prepare analysis of the current processes vs future processes and controls. Work directly with Treasury project team and local Controllers in Asia to develop solutions and implement new work flows or processes (if applicable).
- Providing support within the Asia Treasury
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience in setting up H2H / SWIFT/ API bank connectivity's with banks and establishing Straight-through payment process is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of treasury products and payment processes
- Extensive knowledge of the market & market trends in payment processing and bank connectivity setup
- Extensive experience at a senior level including dealing with various banks on bank connectivity setup and activation of straight-through payment processes
- Qualifications - Bachelor's Degree - Treasury/ Accounting designation is an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communications, analytical, presentation and decision making skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to effectively prioritise and meet critical deadlines
- Strong technical knowledge about the bank connectivity setup and payment files combined with a customer driven approach
- Global mindset - skilled at managing inter-cultural and global relationships; flexibility to accommodate global project
- schedules, which will include off-hours conference call and travel that will be required.
- Strong team player, achievement oriented, self-motivated, taking initiative, business acumen
What's on Offer
There is a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate and an environment that pushes to grow internally and get promoted.