- Digital Product & Program Management
- Team leader of 10
About Our Client
Our client is a huge enterprise with business across the globe. To cope with their business expansion, they are developing new e-business. Now hiring a Senior Digital Technology Product Owner, lead a team of 10+ to own the matrix program.
- Drive the loyalty/ reward ecosystem with target 2+Million customers
- Manage vendor on Digital Commerce platform's technical operations, system integrations and flow
- Facilitate Omnichannel
- Develop Innovation Lab to explore and implement Metaverse and MarTech solutions to capture next Gen Market
- As the Product Owner of the e-Business Program
- Leading 10+ team members and works closely with the top management to formulate concrete e-Business strategies, develop long-term roadmap, conduct in-depth analysis on global innovation topics, etc.
- Technical Management on Digital Commerce Platform and Omnichannel - Work closely with vendor to manage its technology operations of the platform, predict potential challenges/ risks, system integration and raise enhancement initiatives
- Manage the ecosystem of the huge loyalty/ rewards program (target 2+Million customers) and its CRM system
- Innovation Lab - Keep abreast of the technology trend and develop POC. Work closely with Architect Office, HKSTP, Cyberport and other tech-startups to articulate, structure the analysis and recommendations to senior management. Adopt Metaverse in the e-Business Program and drive innovation project in agile approach to attract Next Gen's market (e.g. gamification, ARVR etc.)
- Promote the program with the use of MarTech solutions with target to Next Gen's market
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in BA, Information Management or related disciplines
- 10 + years experience in large-scale Product and Program Management
- Experience in matrix loyalty/ rewards program ecosystems e.g. credit card
- Strong experience in Digital Commerce platform implementation and support; Well verse with its business flow
- Experience in CRM system/ Omnichannel/ MarTech is a plus
- Strong in stakeholders and vendor management
- Upbeat with the latest customer technology e.g. robotics, OCR, facial recognition, payment, Fintech, metaverse, ARVR, gamification etc.
- Banking/ Insurance industry background is a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation with sustainable career path to the candidate.