Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Digital and social content management
About Our Client
My client is one of asia's leading innovative conglomerates, listed in the Hong Kong stock exchange and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide. They have an extensive business portfolio ranging from property, infrastructures, hotels, department stores to sports, entertainment, art & culture etc. With its highly innovative and advanced business strategies, they continue to be and will be the key pillars of the Hong Kong and Asia economy. With a shift towards digital, china economy and integrated conscious economy, they are currently looking for a senior digital marketing manger to support these business expansions.
Senior digital marketing manager reporting to the head of management and lead a team of marketers, you will be
- Responsible for the roadmap development, monitoring and execution of digital and social content management within their sport & leisure, arts & culture sector.
- Accountable for the development of social contents and brand communication on all digital channels, such as social media, KOLs campaigns, community engagements.
- leading the group's in further implementing branding strategies and to develop it's consumer loyalty and interaction.
- Overseeing customer analytics, provide advance and accurate data-driven CRM and insights for on-going marketing campaigns
- The key person to monitor digital trends and technology innovations across the region, with aims to further improve the business overall effectiveness in campaign performance, branding and online market growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in marketing/business or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 -10 years' relevant experiences gained from fashion, arts & lifestyle, leisure/hospitality, or retail industries would be ideal, which at least 5 years in managerial role and china experiences ideally
- In-depth knowledge of digital platforms including IG, Facebook, Wechat, Youtube, Weibo etc.
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management
- Advanced omni-channel experiences and analytical skill sets
- Detail-minded, independent and a good team player,
- Overseas/international exposures would be preferred.
- Native command in spoken and written in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Hong Kong based expats are welcome
What's on Offer
This is a golden opportunity for highly innovative, confident and career-driven digital expert to partake in a highly successful business group and its career/commercial platform. Apply now.