Senior Customer Solution Manager - RPA Focus
Agile & scrum master
About Our Client
My client is one of Asia's leading powerhouse and industry pioneer with core operations focusing in Hong Kong. Listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, they have been operating for more than 80 years, providing products and services to millions of their customers around the region. In support of the company's mission to digitally transform their business, they are looking for a commercially sounded leader to drive such changes.
Core functions: The focus will be automation projects experience and knowledge on new technology to handle commercial operations enhancements.
Applications are invited for the above post in the Customer Experience & Innovation Department, reporting to assistant director, the candidate is required to carry out major duties as follows:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate strategic direction into business needs; and incorporate them into process and solution requirements
- Provide support to process/initiative owners to design, recommend and implement the approved processes and related changes, using agile approach to project management, if appropriate
- Leverage IT solutions, such as Robotic process automation (RPA), to deliver cost effective solutions to business stakeholders
- Act as focal point to manage changes, issues and related communication
- Oversee automation performance and resolve operational issues with multiple parties
- Keep abreast of the market trend and availability of suitable business process management tools and automation solutions
- Communicate regularly with automation solution providers regarding performance, feedback and efficiency opportunities
- Lead the function on revenue assurance including detection of meter failure, meter tampering and back charge
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent in business management, operations management or related discipline
- Experience in continuous improvement projects and/or familiar with related methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, analyse and make recommendations
- Excellent people and project management skills, with the ability to design, propose and initiate changes to meet emerging business challenges and opportunities
- Experience in design thinking and automation solutions in RPA is a must
- Previous role as Scrum Master for project management is a must
- Proficiency in spoken Cantonese/written Chinese and English
What's on Offer
The right package will be given to the selected applicant.