Senior Content Manager 高级内容经理
Highly competitive salary in the industry
About Our Client
The XXX Education Afterschool business in China is focused on our presence in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities. Our client have a modest reach into the market today, and it is our ambition to grow the size, quality and impact of our business considerably.
The Experience for Afterschool China team will be responsible for the overall concept and experience development, the team developing the content, assessment tools, teacher training programs, overall marketing plan as well as the in-center experience for the XXX Education Afterschool centers in China comprising among other elements also the Visual Identity of centers.
- Responsible for building the curriculum content and student evaluation for XXX Education Afterschool in China based on existing XXX Education solutions
- Be at the forefront of how to deliver great learning experiences for STEAM and 21st. century skills
- Build up a team of educational specialists and lead that team
- Proactively develops the curriculum and evaluation system, and collaborate with external contributors
- Collaborate with XXX Education colleagues in various global teams, as well as the China In-school team to create synergies and build on each other's learnings and know-how
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree and above, in education or other relevant area
- 5-8 years of teaching experience in K-12
- Experience in creating educational content
- Experience in adapting international content to Chinese needs, particularly within Afterschool
- Proven record in curriculum content development
- Digital perspective in curriculum or evaluation system
- Good written and oral English and Chinese skills
- Experience with XXX Education materials or other creative STEAM learning tools is preferred
- Global/local traveling on an approximately level of 10 days/year.
- Have a creative mindset to seek new solutions whilst working with tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary