Attractive remuneration package with an established MNC
Receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team
About Our Client
- Our client is a renowned management consulting firm providing strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- Proactive leadership within a dedicated account team on a premier energy account
- Fostering and developing focus account client relationships within client business units
- Coordinating access to tenders, develop proposals and win engagements
- Acting as the country interface between Supply Chain and Operations and company
- Working on consulting engagements across the business areas of Supply Chain and Operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a recognised degree with a minimum 3 - 7 years of consulting experience
- Showcase energy/ utilities sector experience
- Ideally come from a business consulting background focused on operations and supply chain but will consider
- strong candidates from industry that have performed an internal consulting role within an energy
- company.Demonstrate a strong work ethic and team ethos that will proactively contribute company's growth
- ambitions in Supply Chain and Operations
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation, analytically and report writing Skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
What's on Offer
- You'll work with diverse teams of highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering value for our clients
- you'll have the chance to learn from all of them-supportive, approachable leaders and colleagues with deep market relevant skills and expertise.