Senior Consultant - Michael Page International
International Business Environment
Fast Track Career Progression
About Our Client
Michael Page has been established for over 40 years and established our Asia presence in Hong Kong 23 years ago. We've expanded our operations into 36 countries and we're still growing. Michael Page Human Resources is a well established and dynamic team and our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans your entire career trajectory.
Our recipe for success is simple: recruit high calibre professionals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow. We create an environment where empowered individuals are supported in their pursuit of long-term, achievable goals; it's a hothouse for talent that has helped many young professionals blossom into business leaders.
You will be trained to become responsible for all steps of the sales and recruitment process including identification and management of candidates, client relationships and business development. You will be responsible for conducting in-person interviews with candidates and on-site client meetings with a view to developing your own, and Page Group's reputation in the Human Resources division.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialise in the recruitment of Human Resources professionals across the financial, professional and commercial firms in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
- Become an expert in your market by gathering industry intelligence to map out organisational structures used for client pitches and successful completion of projects.
- Extend, negotiate and close offers, build relationships with hiring managers and develop a deep understanding of their positions and needs. Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process.
- The successful employee will have an opportunity to grow into a managerial role, help build new business areas and potentially lead the Michael Page expansion to new locations domestically and internationally.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships.
The successful candidate should be:
- 2+ years experience, ideally within a client facing function
- Outgoing, proactive, have strong communication skills and be a team player
- Must be able to speak fluent English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must want to work in a high energy, resulted oriented environment
- Strong organisational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Associate Consultant
What's on Offer
At Michael Page we offer a very competitive salary with outstanding performance-based bonuses. In addition:
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 20 days annual leave
- Mobile phone
- Transport and meal allowances
- End of month gatherings and awards
- Charitable events and fundraisers
- International business platform