Senior Consultant/ Consulting Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a growth strategy consultancy, providing strategic consulting services to our clients based on our fact-based approach, utilizing business-to-business research, industry analysis and market insights. Their business include Fortune 500 corporations, requiring creative market analysis and consulting solutions across a wide range of industries. To meet their business needs in Hong Kong, the Greater China region, as well as ASEAN, our client is expanding both their IPO team and Business Consulting team inviting applications for the role of Senior Consultant and Consulting Manager.
For the Senior Consultant position, you are integral for designing and managing IPO projects. You will be fully responsible for independently executing IPO projects with a small team reporting directly to you. You are the critical touch point for clients and a trusted guide for junior staff. You will be delivering high quality analytics through relevant industry stakeholders, in-house tools and consulting frameworks.
For the Consulting Manager position, successful candidates with a creative and analytical orientation will be responsible for Project management and execution, Business Development and Sales and Team/Staff Management. This candidate will be managing and executing all types of projects, providing consultancy advice and recommendations for projects. He/she will be performing business development with current and new clients, provide advice and propositions on project focus to clients and also effectively manage, recruit and develop a team of strong consultants.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, preferably in business, management, economics, finance, marketing; MBA or Masters' are also welcome to apply
- About 4-5 years of experience for Senior Consultant and more than 6 years' solid experience for Consulting Manager mainly in business consulting industry and commercial research, business-to-business research, market intelligence or management consulting, and overseas exposure or MNC experience
- Previous consulting experience in construction materials and services industry, B2B insurance, retail, healthcare, agriculture, industrial, private equity, or government preferred.
- Excellent report editing skills, with fluent spoken and written knowledge of business English a must. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin also preferred.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills with strong client-driven mind-set, comfortable with people interaction
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently under tight deadlines and pressure
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden you skill set and develop your capabilities.