(Senior) Construction Manager - Manufacturing Site
New manufacturing factories in GBA region
10 - 15 years of working expereince
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable retail/FMCG company with strong presense across the whole Asia. To support their business expansion, they are hiring a high-calibre construction/project manager candidate to work very closely with contractors and designer firms to manage the whole construction process.
- Works closely with the contractors and designer firms and monitor their performance
- Oversee and provide direction to general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors when doing groundwork ensuring quality standards are met.
- Coordinate with the project management team to ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects.
- Coordinate between engineers, designers, and others working on the project.
- Prepare and manage estimates, budgets, timetables, and resources.
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues.
- Communicate with local government and other stakeholders about legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction management
- At least 10 years of working experience with knowledge in all aspects of construction management for new manufacturing sites
- Excellent Computer/software skills including MS Office & other software for managing jobs
- Proven track record of bringing projects in on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Good exposure & International team