Senior Compliance Officer - Investment Banking
European Specialist Bank
About Our Client
Michael Page are representing a specialist European Bank for a Senior Compliance Officer for their Investment Banking division.
A global provider and leader in wealth management, investment banking and asset management, this client offer best in class services to their clients.
This role will manage the wholesale Investment Banking compliance arm for financial products compliance.
- Responsible for clients on-boarding from a compliance prospective including but not limited to KYC, AML, client suitability, etc. Target clients will be mainly Professional Investors in Hong Kong and Singapore with further plans to include other markets in the region;
- Update and develop compliance manuals for all offices in the region to ensure that they reflect applicable regulatory guidelines, best practices and internal standards;
- Conduct independent review of staff activities according to regulations and internal policies, and recommend solutions to management in case of any breaches;
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance / law
- 7+ years relevant compliance experience in the region, including exposure to both SFC and Singapore Monetary Authority an advantage
- Solid knowledge on structured investment products market (OTC)
- Strong understanding of cross-border topics;
- Possess the overall compliance know-how on how to run licensed entities in Hong Kong and Singapore;
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese Chinese and English is a must;
What's on Offer
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Neil Mehaffey on 2848 9517.