Senior Buyer - Premium Fashion Brand (30k+)
Career growth opportunities
About Our Client
- Our client is a global fashion group that specializes in denim and streetwear. As they are continuing to expand and grow, they are looking for an individual with strong buying sense to join their team as Retail Buyer.
- Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, your key responsibilities will be to manage Open-To-Buy and successfully maximize profit opportunities.
- You will analyze both trends and data to effectively manage inventory. Cross functionally, you will work together with Store Manager to receive feedback of sales and coordinate with Visual Merchandiser to position key items.
- Your duties will include analyzing and interpreting store trends and data, research on market trends, process of buying and ensuring profitability, providing product knowledge, managing inventory and supporting sales.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant will have at least 2-3 years of buying experience within Fashion Retail.
- Exceptional communication skills along with strong business sense.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Fluency in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English is mandatory.
What's on Offer
- Our client is offering competitive salary package and employee to successful candidate.