Senior Buyer (International Sporty Menswear)
About Our Client
Our client is an internationa brand with rapid market growth. To cope with recent market growth in Asia Pacific, they are currently looking for candidates with strong independent and detail-minded calibre to join them as Senior Buyer.
- Responsible for merchandise mix and assortment planning in accordance to agreed OTB
- Plan for and execute buying activities of designated product categories so as to maximize sales, inventory turn, and profitability.
- Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure a healthy stock level is being maintained.
- Detailed planning of seasonal launches and allocation.
- Monitor sales and sell-through situations and execute strategies to achieve targeted sales and sell through.
- Take care mark-down issues during seasonal sale period
- Provide internal service to sales operations and other supporting departments regarding merchandise
- Provide product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staff
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in fashion and textile merchandising preferred
- Minimum 8 years buying experience in fashion retail, Underwear retail brand preferred
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong fashion retail sense with excellent analytical skills
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as buyer
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.