Senior/ Building Surveyor - Developer
Reputable real estate developer
Stable working environment
About Our Client
My client is a reputable developer with strong footprint in Hong Kong's grade A commercial, retail and luxury residential development market.
- Manage building maintenance staff and works of the Technical Services Department and lead technical staff to deliver safe, reliable and cost effective operation and maintenance services in building maintenance aspects.
- Establish operation and maintenance plans and manage the associated works to meet the above objectives.
- Support General Manager / Senior Manager, Technical Services to establish and implement plans for safety / health / environmental / sustainability issues to inline with company and departmental objectives.
- Perform staff management to meet organization and company needs.
- Provide technical support to Business Units, Property Management Department and other Departments with respect to general building issues including tenant fitting out / reinstatement, minor alteration and modification works and input on new developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in building surveying, building studies or related discipline
- MRICS/MHKIS or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum 8 year's relevant experience in property management or development company
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.