Senior BIM Engineer
Reputable Main Contractor in HK
Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable construction and engineering contractor headquartered in Hong Kong, with various construction and engineering projects across the region.
- Responsible for creating the Building Information Models & providing necessary onsite support and advisory services to the operation team;
- Collaborate innovation initiatives to support the tender presentations and promote execution strategies at corporate level;
- Manage BIM technology implementation and assuring the quality deliverables on construction projects;
- Maintain accurate data set in drawings, design specifications and project schedules;
- Assist in the research and facilitating the means of better BIM applications in order to improve the communication, co-ordination, management and delivery time, cost and quality throughout the building life cycle of the projects;
- Communicate and co-ordinate with different stakeholders including consultants, architects and internal operation team in the smooth execution and delivery of projects with architectural designs and the usage of BIM models.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services, Civil Engineering, Architectural Studies or related disciplines;
- 5 years or above relevant experience from construction industry is preferred;
- Hands-on BIM software / applications experience is preferred (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Solidworks)
- Knowledge and experience in Civil 3D will be an advantage but not a must;
- Ability to generate construction CSD & ISD drawing from Revit BIM model is preferred;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant BIM Engineers or Assistant BIM Modelers.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package at good career development platform