Senior Associate - Human Resources
Leading Investment Firm
Strategic HR role
About Our Client
A wholly owned subsidiary of one of the largest Chinese commercial banks, our client is a leading professional investment management platform with key investments projects across a wide of projects and industries across Hong Kong, Greater China and overseas.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the selected HR professional will act as an account manager to provide end-to-end advisory support and HR services to support the firm-wide business agenda.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide value-added HR generalist support across the full spectrum of HR responsibilities, including talent management, staff engagement, compensation and benefits management, employment relations, rewards and performance management amongst other HR duties
- Advise and support business leaders in the application of HR policies and procedures
- Partner with business leaders to identify areas for improvement and development within the HR processes
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- At least 6 year's hands-on HR generalist experience within financial services sector
- Strong people management and communication skills, proven stakeholder engagement ability
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Fluency in Mandarin required)
What's on Offer
Exciting HR generalist opportunity within one of the leading investment firms with excellent career development opportunity.