Senior AML/Conflicts Analyst
UK Law Firm
About Our Client
Headquartered in the UK, our client has a strong and reputable presence in Hong Kong. With their risk and conflicts functions typically being handled by their US and UK teams, their growth across the APAC region, has meant an establishment of this function in the Hong Kong office.
Working closely with the US and UK teams, this position is responsible for:
* Perform an initial review of conflicts search requests
* Analyze the new clients and/or new matters to identify the potential risks
* Conduct conflicts checks
* Compile and dispatch conflicts search reports
* Maintain a clear record documenting all conflicts research
* Research, identify, and verify new clients
* Advise and support the partners/attorneys and secretaries on the AML processes in APAC
* Compile and organize AML documentation
* Assist in on-going monitoring of current clients and updating client due diligence records
* Escalate high risk or special cases
The Successful Applicant
It is preferred that the successful candidate holds a Bachelor's of Law and has solid compliance experience gained either in a law firm or financial institution. They must demonstrate strong initiative, show a willingness to learn and have excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a growing industry in Hong Kong.