Senior Accounting Officer - Open to pure auditors!
About Our Client
My client is known for their steady growth in the market, they are always keen to bring on board passionate accounting professionals to join their team.
Reporting to the Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing receipt vouchers, payment vouchers and journal vouchers for a particular business unit. There is also the opportunity to be involved in financial reporting and ensuing they meet statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy, Commerce, Finance or a related discipline
- Between 2-5 years' of accounting experience. Candidates with only audit background will also be considered
- Good people skills, able to work well independently and as a team member
- Fluent in spoken English and Chinese
- Good command of computer skills, especially Excel
What's on Offer
- Stable working environment
- Good company benefits!
- Excellent chance to enhance your CV