Security Manager - (Loss Prevention focused)
Loss Prevention + Vendor Management
About Our Client
Our client is a retail conglomerate with diversified business channels.
The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee the security operations of the retail company, including most importantly loss prevention issues. You will need to handle issues including inventory variation and also to review security, CCTV and fire system to ensure that they are cost effective. You will oversee a team in handling safety and other complaints, and you will be a contact point with external parties, including the police force.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma and above
- 10+ years working experience in the related field, retail experience would be a strong advantage
- Can read and write in Chinese and English
- Analytical and strong communication skills
- Experience in the Police Force would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- This is an excellent chance for someone looking for a challenging post with good salary