Security Engineer (Firewall & Cloud Security)
MNC Financial Services
Hands-on engineer; firewall & Cloud security
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC Financial Services, well-recognised by its stability, innovation and resilience market changes
Reports into the Technical Security Lead, responsible for the design, configuration and implementation of network security technologies, for instance Firewall/ WAF, Cloud security solutions, IPS and more. You will also be expected to work closely with IT operations team to provide assistance as escalation point on troubleshoot and incident support.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree of IT/ Computer Science related disciplines
- With 5+ years' work experience on enterprise-scale data network/ firewall
- Strong hands-on experience with Firewall/ WAF technologies, i.e. Checkpoint, Juniper, etc.
- Track record of deploying Cloud security solutions, i.e. Zscaler, Cloudflare
- Demonstrable experience of project planning/ management
- Fluency in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers great exposure and hands-on experience on Cloud and latest technologies. In addition, comprehensive medical/ insurance schemes and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.