Scientist (Neuropsycology) - Leading Biotech Company
Positive career progression
About Our Client
Our client is proclaimed one of the most innovative bio-tech companies in Hong Kong developing healthcare products and services to the general public. They have an excellent reputation and expanding business and are looking for a talented and experienced scientist to join their team.
- Responsible for neurology/ psychiatry/ psychology/ gerontology literature reviews.
- Plot out research protocols and draft analysis plans
- Data analysis and excecute clinical trials for product development.
- Work closely with academics and scientific experts on clinical publications.
- Develop product details based on research results.
The Successful Applicant
- Mphil/ PhD degree, preferably in psychology, psychiatry, OT, or other health-related sciences degree
Experienced in research, capable of clinical skills
- Capable of conducting literature reviews
- Good data analytic skills
- Knowledge on Elderly/ Dementia/ Cognition is a plus
- Able to work as a team
What's on Offer
- 5 days work
- Medical coverage
- On board training